Monday, March 16, 2009

Seeing Jesus...

Here I am Lord.
Will you reveal yourself to me?
"Lord where are you tonight?"
I don't hear a response but I begin to see something up by the ceiling.
Something I have never seen before.
It looks like (giggle) a greenish blue haze of jello :)

"What are you doing?"
Again I don't hear anything like I usually do.
From what I can see he is just up there
floating.

Lord, I think, why are you up there?
"I'm here to Change the ATMOSPHERE... because you BREATHED me IN and OUT"

But, I think to myself, how can I co-operate with what you are doing? "Lord what should
I do now that I have seen you?"
What did I hear? This....

"Let go of PRIDE and SELFISH AMBITION - who is watching Jen? I AM - the world - what the world
needs is LESS SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS and MORE FOOLISHNESS.

Lord how can I have YOUR HEART for my husband?

"Let him see me though you
Love him CRAZILY
Love him with ME
Put ME in his DRINKS
BAKE me in his dinner
SNEAK me in his work bag

WALK in Peace and it will STRENGTHEN him."


This occurred while doing the exercise from stirthewater.com

3 comments:

  1. I hear you will be getting some naps in a few weeks...Meg was just telling me the only thing she was dreading as this new baby approaches was not being able to take naps with two babies to take care of...I will help her take naps...it is what Grandma's do. Glad one is on the way for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a woman who is talking about naps for you? At first I thought she meant a baby is on the way for you.

    This was beautiful Jen - thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no baby on the way... please Lord... no baby on the way :)

    ReplyDelete