I love having my kids... I love that they are always wanting to explore and play... I love that they are close in age, 18months apart to be exact!
The thing I don't love is the feeling of never sleeping. I find myself constantly asking these questions:
"When will they wake up in the night? How many times will they wake up tonight? What if they won't go back down right away? What if they soak threw their diaper? Should I change their diaper or will it just wake them up more? When should he nap? If he naps now will he not nap later? If I try to nap now will they just wake up in 5 minutes? What if they never sleep again!!!!!?"
Okay so the last question is a bit over the edge, but sometimes it feels like it could happen.
I know your response... trust me I've heard it! "It's just a phase. This to shall pass. Someday they will be older and you'll realize this was the easy part!" Yeah, got to love that last one...
I know it's all true and I do cherish this time. I try to remind myself that I would rather be awake with them in the middle of the night then not have them at all. It helps that they are soooo darn cute! Anyway... I guess there is no reason or rhyme to this blog post except to say... if you have little ones and are up all night just think somewhere out there I am up with you and we will survive!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment